QB-I'm going with a B+ for this which is probably a little higher than most. However, I think that a 5th year senior has to count for something. Cox hasn't proved himself, but based on the little we've seen he has looked competent. I'm banking on his experience to pay off.
RB-Probably a bit lower than most on this one, but B-. None of the guys (and we have a bunch) have shown they can do a whole lot. Caleb couldn't block last time we saw him, nor did he have break away speed. Samuel can't hold on to the ball, and some even thought he may be more suited to play on the other side of the ball. In Carlton Thomas we know we've got a small, fast and smart runner. But hes small. If we can somehow get these three to fit into the puzzle that is our offense, I think we could easily have some of the best RB's in the nation. We've also got a few highly touted young guys who may or may not make contributions. I wouldn't be surprised to see washaun or someone else have a break-out preformace.
WR-A, solid A, with A+ potential. A.J. Green is the real deal, second to none. Moore had a great end of the season. Marlon Brown has unbelievable potential as a freshman. Tavarres King who had an injury filled season last year should have a big bounce back year. I love this group.
TE-B+ We're got a good mix of blockers and receivers in this group. A bit thin on experience, but promising future to say the least. This group also had some big catches during the year that we're overshadowed by larger issues being discussed. TE's are usually good in this Georgia, semi-pro style offense as some like to call us.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment